Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Been a while

So yea, I know it's been forever since I've posted anything. I do have things to post: Like my uber-awesome visit to J last weekend, the mass of amount of oysters we ate, his crazy fun lovin puppy who makes my poor Nemo want to cry out in frustration. I just haven't had time or energy. Lame excuse, I know, because how long does it really take to write a quick, "I'm Still Here!" but yea, there ya go. Here it is, I'm Still Here!

I haven't abandoned yet, I just haven't written. I have a draft of a post regarding a theoretical situation that I need to finish and put up; I have so many pictures I want to put up (sorry guys, I'm not in any of them... maybe one day I'll put my picture up, but I am to scared of work checking this out since I REALLY prefer to keep my professional ad personal life completely separate.

Yea, I have co-workers I enjoy being around and even one that used to drive me up a wall (no no, clucker/popper still does... we'll call this one Mr. Always Right) has turned into someone I can laugh with and I've learned to just shake my head at his nonsense. We actually wound up having a few things sorta in common (beside both being stubborn and proud asses) so yea, worked out. I actually frequent his office now and then just to chat. Different world huh.

And I have lot's of bitching to do, sure to entertain and make eyes roll.

So be patient, I am here. I'll try and get on to post tonight. I can't find my usb cord for my camera so I am hoping my Mom's ELPH cord works with my Nikon Coolpix (w00t) and I can get awsome pictures and vids of frolicking dobies and scared border collies, and oysters popping on a homemade keg grill.

I also haven't posted the pictures of me making ravioli! I have to do that too. Sigh - time to pull out a google calender and get on top of this shit huh?

No comments: