Friday, November 30, 2007

Me "isms"

Due to the abundance of me bitching in the blog, I thought it might be nice to share a bit of the REAL me with ya'll. Besides, I can't really find some of the research I need right now online and I don't want to read hard print at the moment SO I am gonna take the 5 minute break it will take me to write this. Plus I haven't posted yet today. I tried to post something about football and the He15man fight (yea the 15 is on purpose). BUT I wanted to write something worth reading, not just me ranting and that requires time and effort and a little bit of looking back to get my stats and quotes right... so I will do that later. SOOO, Me-isms.

Me-isms are the stupid things I do. The part of me that proves I really was born a blonde. I really am a pretty intelligent person, having been hired purely on that merit as I had absolutely no experiance in my field and well, I am still here and doing a pretty decent job (I hope). BUT I just do these really airheaded, ditzy things. It runs in the family I think. At least one or two other cousins pull this kinda of crap. I've heard we look like sisters...

Me-ism One: Getting My Head Stuck In Car Window

Yea. I did. A couple months ago I was trying to park my car and stuck my head out of the window to see if I was straight. Im not the best at parking. WELL. I also hit the window roll up button thingy and my windows happen to be automatic so it started going up and before I could pull my head out I was stuck. Basically I got caught with the top of the door on my head and the window under my nose. Yes the window goes down if it feels something obstructing its path (safety feature) but it takes a second before it reacts and the nose is somewhat pliable. Yea, it hurt. But it was really funny too.


Me-ism Two: Opening the Back Door and Somehow Getting My Finger Caught Between Door and Doorframe

This one wouldnt be so bad if I was CLOSING the door. I mean, everyone has slammed their finger in the door before, it just happens. OR have had their finger slammed if you aren't a dolt like I am. But OPENING the door? I couldn't tell you how it happened. I was going outside and our back door is bordered with Metal or something and SOMEHOW my finger got caught between the door and the frame and now it's swollen cut and gross. And of course I was hollering and yelling and saying I decapitated my finger and my poor friend on the phone with me is freaking out and I hang up on her to get ice. Im kinda a drama queen sometimes. So yea, poor thing. And dumb me. Im alive btw and finger is intact. Just hurts.


Me-ism Three and the last for today cuz I need to get back to work: Calling A Porn Hotline On the Way to Work

Yea. That was this mornings adventure. J can't get enough of it. Every time we talk today, he tells me I gotta cut back on calling sex-lines. Hes called me just to give me shit about it. Whatever. OK, I was trying to call into my favorite morning talk show to comment on today's topic. I've never called in and I was late to work and well, I wanted to. I love that show. SO I dialed what I THOUGHT was the number. I hear a recording that says, Exciting Live Talk will begin shortly dial 800 ########. So I figure, awesome, I am right on time to jump into the live convo! YYEEAAA. I call the number and its some Sex-Talk line. I hung up immediately and was a little WTF. But then I thought, well, that kinda was similar to what the topic is, maybe it's the station being funny, let me call back and listen to the recording longer and see if they clue you in to it being a joke and then connect you. I call again, I wait about 30 seconds to hear what it's saying and yea, no way in hell is this the radio, its a fuckin sex-hotline. I freak out, crack up and hang up. The best part? Cause I'm low on fundage since Im new to the real world and trying to save up flow, I worked out a plan with parental units. Im on family talk and I pay them every month. So what you are asking? They see my bill. They will totally see this sex-hotline number (detailed billing). OH this is gonna be interesting. I won't get in trouble mind you. Im just going to be made fun of. And theyll tell the rest of the family and I will totally be the butt of a few jokes. sigh.


Those are the tip of the iceberg. I pull idiot things all the time. It's just who I am. Ill say shit like Ms North Carolina says. OK Im not that bad, but if ya really knew me... well youd know me. HA. Thats all for now folks. Im not the complaining cold hearted bitch Ive been making myself out to be. Im loveable. Really. Ya just met me at a bad time :)

1 comment:

~Belle~ said...

AWWWW!!! you mentioned me in your blog!!! i am sssooooo awesome!!! no wait you are!