Thursday, November 29, 2007

Indestructible

Did I spell that correctly? You would never know I Hold a Bachelor's in English. I can't spell to save my life.

Anyway, I got into a car accident this morning. No Bueno. Not a happy camper. Although the funny part is, aside from a stiff neck, the girl was close enough to me that there was no real damage to my car. There is this square thing in my bumper that popped out that I could pop right back in. And I was able to wipe away all other damage. Weird huh? So yes, I have a indestructible volvo that is actually still falling apart because I don't take very good care of it. So its a tank outside but I drive it into the ground.

I get lectures left and right for that. Parents, Friends who know about cars... the worst is from J. Cause he REALLY knows and I tell him everything and yea, he REALLY gets upset because I don't know the value of my ENGINE and he really got on me about that once. Cause I didnt know my oil was low and I got it good for that one.

OK, the chicken is clucking - figuratively so, i can't concentrate, and I should start working. MEH

1 comment:

~Belle~ said...

hey jackass... you didnt tell me you had a car accident.. and take it from someone who spent a total of 2200.00 on their car and i do take care of it... take care of your car!! it could cost tons more to fix in the long run.